Auctioneer Cheffins to raffle classic Massey Ferguson 135 tractor
- Credit: Archant
Farm machinery auctioneer Cheffins will be giving visitors to next month’s LAMMA show a chance to get their hands on an agricultural classic that is set to take on the best in the world.
Cheffins will be offering the chance to win a Massey Ferguson 135 tractor with a Ransomes plough and a Graham Edwards trailer which are valued at more than £7,000 and have been fully restored with a eye to the 2016 World Ploughing Championships at Crockey Hill, near York.
Cambridge-based Cheffins, whose eight offices also include branches in Newmarket, Haverhill, Saffron Walden and Ely, has sponsored the entry and is giving people the chance to take it home once the competition is over.
The tractor, trailer and plough will be on the Cheffins stand, B11, throughout LAMMA, billed at the UK’s largest agricultural machinery, equipment and services show, which takes place on January 21 and 22 at the East of England Showground in Peterborough.
Tickets to enter the competition are £1 and the draw for the winner will be made at the World Ploughing Championship between September 8 and 11, 2016.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be other chances to enter at Cheffins’ Cambridge Vintage Sales in April, July and October.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 3 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 4 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 5 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 8 Elections 2021: Tim Passmore re-elected Suffolk Police and Crime Commissioner
- 9 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 10 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience