Audit and tax firm RSM becomes Suffolk Chamber patron
- Credit: Archant
Audit, tax and consulting firm RSM has become a patron of Suffolk Chamber of Commerce.
The firm, which has 35 offices across the UK including one at Bury St Edmunds, said it wanted to understand the concerns of local businesses.
“We are very excited to develop our relationship with the Suffolk Chamber and its members, said office managing partner Laragh Jeanroy.
“At a time when businesses across East Anglia face huge uncertainties, our association with the chamber will enable us to better understand the concerns of the local business community.
“We intend to play a key role in helping to shape and support the chamber’s agenda and to help members to mitigate future risks and take advantage of new opportunities.”
You may also want to watch:
Chamber chief executive John Dugmore said the firm’s new role was a “wonderful endorsement” of the chamber.
“The company has such a strong presence in advising and supporting mid-market companies across the UK that I am sure that they will be an active and welcome patron in working with local businesses of that size.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
“We are very much looking forward to working with the RSM UK team to help them deepen their reach into leading midmarket influencers and decision-makers within Suffolk.”