AXA staff in Ipswich win Customer Service Team of the Year titled at the British Excellence in Sales and Marketing Awards
- Credit: Archant
The customer service team at the Ipswich office of insurance group AXA was among the winners at the 2016 British Excellence in Sales and Marketing Awards.
The awards are organised annually by the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management and were staged this year at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London.
AXA picked up the Customer Service Team of the Year award, in recognition of the Ipswich team’s delivery of consistently high levels of customer service, backed up by deep technical knowledge.
The team handles incoming calls from insurance brokers relating to personal lines insurance products. This can be a complicated process and the judges recognised the investment in training and development made by AXA in Ipswich.
Laurent Matras, managing director, personal intermediary and corproate partnerships at AXA, said: “Winning this award at such a prestigious and fiercely contested event is clear testament to the hard work, focus and excellent service that our team in Ipswich provide to our customers every day. I am extremely proud of the team.”
You may also want to watch:
AXA Insurance employs more than 1,300 people in Ipswich and has had a significant presence in the town since 1968, providing insurance related services to customers across the country.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 7 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 8 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 9 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 10 Iconic names, a disastrous relationship and now a music superstar - the evolution of Town’s shirt sponsors