Babcock and Boehringer Ingelheim contracts for Essex-based The Survey Initiative
- Credit: Archant
Employee research consultancy The Survey Initiative has continued a successful year by securing some significant new clients.
The Essex company has won a contract to deliver a global employee survey for pharmaceuticals company Boehringer Ingelheim.
The survey will be made available to more than 50,000 employees in 18 languages, with The Survey Initiative also supporting the analysis of the responses.
The company, based at Wix, near Manningtree, has also won a contract with engineering support specialist Babcock to run a global staff survey which will involve up to 12,000 employees and will also be translated into several languages.
Other new clients include the Kent Surrey Sussex Academic Health Science Network, a membership organisation set-up to spread innovation, improve health and generate economic growth, for which The Survey Initiative will deliver its annual staff survey.
You may also want to watch:
Gary Cattermole, director at The Survey Initiative, said: “Business has gone from strength-to-strength; organisations are definitely investing in their people during these uncertain times to ensure their workplaces become ever more efficient and productive.”
He added: “We’re also delighted that our repeat business this year is running at very high levels. We’ve also been able to offer our clients even more dedicated employee consultancy services to help meet their growing needs.”
- 1 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 2 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 3 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 4 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 5 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 6 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 7 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 8 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 9 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 10 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
The Survey Initiative offers a wide range of employee research services from staff surveys and 360 degree surveys to employee engagement and empowerment surveys.
The organisation also recently won a Chartered Institute of Public Relations CIPR PRide award for internal communication in partnership with its client, Vimto.