Badingham: Lettings agency Best of Suffolk reaches British Travel Awards finals
- Credit: Archant
Holiday lettings agency Best of Suffolk has reached the finals of the 2013 British Travel Awards.
The firm, based at Badingham, near Framlingham, is in the running for the Self Catering Booking Company category of the awards, which are due to be announced at a ceremony in London on October 31.
Best Suffolk director Naomi Tarry said: “We are absolutely delighted to be in the final three, especially as this is an award which is voted for by consumers.
“Our team have shown nothing but commitment and enthusiasm for both the company and our customers, so this is a great reflection on them too.”
Best of Suffolk handles lettings for more than 250 holiday cottages and aims to help each customer make the most of their holiday through recommendations on events, places to eat and where to play, on its website.
You may also want to watch:
This year has already seen it named East of England Online Business of the Year and Naomia Tarry is also a past winner of the East of England Businesswoman of the Year title.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 5 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 10 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich