Bank funding package is just the job
EAST Anglian recruitment company Cooper Lomaz has secured a funding package with new banking partner NatWest to support its ambitions for growth amid improving confidence in the jobs market.
Cooper Lomaz, which has offices in Bury St Edmunds, Norwich and Peterborough, provides a full range of recruitment services for both candidates and employers, specialising in sectors including engineering, financial and professional services.
It has seen an increase in activity this year and plans to use the new line of funding to expand the services it offers.
Already this year, the company has relocated its Norwich office to new city centre premises and it is positive about its prospects for the months ahead.
Charlotte Cooper, joint chairman of the company alongside Jane Lovell, said: “2010 is shaping up to be a much better year than 2009 for the jobs market
You may also want to watch:
“We have seen evidence of this through the volume and variety of roles coming on to the books over recent months, as well as the willingness of good quality candidates to begin searching the market again.”
The funding provided by NatWest will help the company in its day to day operations and also fund its growth, such as the relocation in Norwich. Ms Cooper said further office investment was possible but this would be dictated by the market.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 6 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 7 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview
Kevin Welch, business development manager at NatWest, who helped structure the new package, said: “Charlotte and Jane have developed the company over a number of years to a position of strength in the regional recruitment market.
“The aim of our partnership is to provide the financial support they need to meet their business strategy over the coming years.”