Beer from the Costas?
Suffolk brewer Adnams had announced a partnership with the Greek premium lager Mythos, one of the top three beer brands in Greece.
SUFFOLK brewer Adnams had announced a partnership with the Greek premium lager Mythos, from Mythos Breweries in Greece.
Mythos is one of the top three beer brands in Greece and is the top selling authentic Hellenic Heritage Beer, with a strong presence, 80% distribution in the tourist areas.
Adnams sales director Rob Flanagan said: “There are a number of similarities between Adnams and Mythos Brewery; both are concerned about the environment and are beers from the coast, operating at a premium level. We know that three million British tourists visit Greece each year, being able to find Mythos on their return will bring back happy memories.”
Adnams has a history of developing strong partnerships with other interesting forward thinking brewers from the UK and Europe, including Bitburg of Germany which has been partner for more than 20 years.
You may also want to watch:
Adnams also have partnerships with Spendrups of Sweden under which it is about to launch one Spendrups product in the UK.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 6 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 7 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 8 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 9 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 10 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village