Bentley Club of Great Britain visits KellyBronze turkey farm in Virginia, USA
- Credit: Archant
British Bentley enthusiasts brought 30 vintage models to the KellyBronze turkey farm in Virginia, USA.
The farm was set up by Essex turkey entrepreneur Paul Kelly of Kelly Turkeys in Danbury as he breaks into the premium market in the US around Thanksgiving.
Members of the Bentley Club of Great Britain were making their way from New Orleans to Baltimore when they accepted an invitation to visit the farm at Crozet, near the Blue Ridge Mountains, where the free range turkeys are being reared.
They enjoyed turkey with beer, wine and live music.
Farm manager Cari Culver said: “They roam free in the woodlands and pastures — foraging for grubs, berries and nettles — their favorite treat.”
You may also want to watch:
More than 200 local residents joined in the event to see the cars and hear Paul Kelly talk about the product his family has developed in the UK and is now in its fourth year of test marketing on the east coast of the USA.
- 1 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 2 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 5 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 6 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 7 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 8 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 9 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 10 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads