A FORMER investment banker has joined Colchester-based law firm Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP.Beth Baird, 35, has recently begun a training contract with the firm after spending a number of years as an equity analyst for a city stockbroker.
A FORMER investment banker has joined Colchester-based law firm Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP.
Beth Baird, 35, has recently begun a training contract with the firm after spending a number of years as an equity analyst for a city stockbroker.
She decided on a chance of career after taking a break to have two children and hopes eventually to specialise in commercial law.
Ms Baird, who has a degree in English literature, completed a legal practice course at Anglia Ruskin University in Chelmsford.
You may also want to watch:
Fisher Jones Greenwood senior partner Tony Fisher said they were “delighted” to welcome her.
“She has extremely valuable experience which will be a great asset to the firm,” he said.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo