THREE members of property consultants Bidwells' residential division have been promoted.Divisional Partner David Bentley was made group partner following five years heading up the new homes division in Cambridge, which has expanded considerably over that period.
THREE members of property consultants Bidwells' residential division have been promoted.
Divisional Partner David Bentley was made group partner following five years heading up the new homes division in Cambridge, which has expanded considerably over that period.
Mr Bentley, who has 20 years' agency experience, started his career with an established local Hertfordshire estate agent and went through a succession of takeovers with corporate brands, establishing a successful operation in the residential and new homes market.
Working with him are sales executives Rebecca Wilson and Marc Langdon, who have been made associates.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Wilson, who has been with Bidwells for more than 10 years, started off working in the planning department, then with the development team, before joining new homes in 2004.
Mr Langdon has more than 10 years' experience in the business and began his career as a sales negotiator for an agency in Bury St Edmunds. He moved to Bidwells six years ago.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine