Birketts acts for shareholders on sale of Fixation to Wex Photographic
- Credit: Archant
East Anglian law firm Birketts has advised the shareholders of Fixation (UK) Ltd on its sale to Norwich-based Wex Photographic.
Fixation, which is based in south London, specialises in the sale, repair and rental of high-end camera equipment, with its acquisition reinforciing Wex Photographic’s presence in the professional marketplace.
Birketts, which has offices in Ipswich, Chelmsford, Cambridge and Norwich, advised on all legal matters.
James Austin, corporate partner, led the corporate team with assistance provided by colleagues on a range of services including Lynne Hill (corporate), Pam Dawson (property), Sonya O’Reilly (employment) and Carol Bun (tax).
The value of the transaction has not been disclosed. Fixation will remain a separate business with Mike Allen, who founded the firm in 1988, and co-director Paula Stevens continuing to work in an advisory capacity.
You may also want to watch:
Paula Stevens said “We chose Birketts to represent us due to their proven track record and the firm’s reputation for client care.”
James Austin added: “We are delighted to have helped to deliver a successful outcome for the shareholders of Fixation and look forward to seeing the firm continue to thrive under the leadership of the Wex management team.”
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 4 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 5 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 6 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 7 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 8 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 9 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 10 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road