EAST Anglian law firm Birketts has expanded with the appointment of four directors.Ted Crampton, Janet Rudge, Shaun Savory and Tim Sarson join the firm's chief executive Alistair Lang to help shape it for the future.
EAST Anglian law firm Birketts has expanded with the appointment of four directors.
Ted Crampton, Janet Rudge, Shaun Savory and Tim Sarson join the firm's chief executive Alistair Lang to help shape it for the future.
Mr Crampton, director of business systems, has more than 30 years' experience in IT, business systems and business processes. He has been with the firm for eight years.
Ms Rudge is director of business development and is involved in developing the firm's business and marketing strategy and implementing client care processes. She is a chartered marketer, and holds an MSc in strategic marketing, along with the Chartered Institute of Marketing's Professional Postgraduate Diploma.
Director of human resources Mr Savory spent eight years with city law firm Norton Rose in a variety of HR management roles before joining Birketts.
Mr Sarson joined in August this year as director of finance. He is a member of the ICAEW, having qualified as a chartered accountant with PKF in 1989 and most recently worked as finance director for Landor Associates, a subsidiary of the WPP Group.
- 1 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 2 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 3 London couple transform Suffolk home into an 'intimate' lifestyle retreat
- 4 Suffolk woman stole thousands from football club and school
- 5 Two motorbikes stolen after break-in at Suffolk home
- 6 Forbidden Suffolk: 5 more places you can’t visit in Suffolk
- 7 Former Town striker's front-to-back season could end in Wembley glory
- 8 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 9 Inquest opened into human remains found by Suffolk river
- 10 Village suffers power cut for 7 hours after vehicle hits electricity pole
Mr Lang said: “I am thrilled that we have managed to find four strong and experienced directors to take Birketts through to the next level. This is a very exciting time for the firm and we hope to be able to work together to ensure Birketts continues in the fast-moving way it does today.”