EAST Anglian law firm Birketts has expanded with the appointment of four directors.Ted Crampton, Janet Rudge, Shaun Savory and Tim Sarson join the firm's chief executive Alistair Lang to help shape it for the future.
EAST Anglian law firm Birketts has expanded with the appointment of four directors.
Ted Crampton, Janet Rudge, Shaun Savory and Tim Sarson join the firm's chief executive Alistair Lang to help shape it for the future.
Mr Crampton, director of business systems, has more than 30 years' experience in IT, business systems and business processes. He has been with the firm for eight years.
Ms Rudge is director of business development and is involved in developing the firm's business and marketing strategy and implementing client care processes. She is a chartered marketer, and holds an MSc in strategic marketing, along with the Chartered Institute of Marketing's Professional Postgraduate Diploma.
You may also want to watch:
Director of human resources Mr Savory spent eight years with city law firm Norton Rose in a variety of HR management roles before joining Birketts.
Mr Sarson joined in August this year as director of finance. He is a member of the ICAEW, having qualified as a chartered accountant with PKF in 1989 and most recently worked as finance director for Landor Associates, a subsidiary of the WPP Group.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 6 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 9 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 10 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
Mr Lang said: “I am thrilled that we have managed to find four strong and experienced directors to take Birketts through to the next level. This is a very exciting time for the firm and we hope to be able to work together to ensure Birketts continues in the fast-moving way it does today.”