Birketts move into new Ipswich offices on Princes Street
- Credit: Archant
Law firm Birketts took full occupancy of its new offices in Ipswich today.
All 270 partners and support staff – almost half of the firm’s workforce across the region – reported for work at the £12m Princes Street building, which was recently completed by developers Churchmanor Estates.
“This new building fulfils a long-standing search for offices which meet the status of the business as it is, which is a top 70 firm in the UK,” said chief executive Jonathan Agar.
“It brings all our people from different Ipswich offices together in one place and provides an environment where our staff can thrive and prosper and work better together for our clients.”
The new building was officially opened by HRH the Earl of Wessex who visited Ipswich last month.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Agar added: “We hope to be a beacon of hope for others to follow suit – because it is all possible if you have the vision and the determination to see it through.”
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 3 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 6 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 7 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 8 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 9 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 10 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets