EASTERN region law firm Birketts has announced a host of promotions across its Ipswich, Norwich and Cambridge offices.Marcos Toffanello has been promoted to partner at the commercial property team in Norwich, bringing the number of partners in the firm to 37.
EASTERN region law firm Birketts has announced a host of promotions across its Ipswich, Norwich and Cambridge offices.
Marcos Toffanello has been promoted to partner at the commercial property team in Norwich, bringing the number of partners in the firm to 37.
He joined the firm in 2005 as a solicitor and deals with all aspects of commercial property law.
He has particular interest in property development and advises developers on a range of developer documents including options and join venturing agreements.
You may also want to watch:
Emma Cracknell, Wendy Martin and Chris Coupland have all been made associates, and Pam Dawson has been promoted to legal executive associate.
Ms Cracknell joined the firm in 2002 from Eversheds and specialises in all areas of commercial property law with an emphasis on licensed premises.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 10 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
Ms Martin trained with Birketts and qualified in 2003. She is now an established member of the property team, dealing with a wide range of matters including landlord and tenant and private property transactions.
Mr Coupland joined from Eversheds in 2005 and specialises in agricultural land transactions within the Norwich agricultural team.
Ms Dawson joined the firm in 1999 after training in local government.
Chief executive Alistair Lang said: “All are high calibre individuals and their elevation recognises the skill and commitment they have each invested in the firm.”