EAST Anglian law firm Birketts has welcomed solicitor Bob Steward to its private client team in Ipswich.Mr Steward qualified as a solicitor in 1982 and was formerly a partner with Sparling Benham and Brough, working principally in their Colchester and Manningtree offices.
EAST Anglian law firm Birketts has welcomed solicitor Bob Steward to its private client team in Ipswich.
Mr Steward qualified as a solicitor in 1982 and was formerly a partner with Sparling Benham and Brough, working principally in their Colchester and Manningtree offices.
He specialises in all aspects of client succession and capital tax planning including will drafting, inheritance tax and capital gains tax planning and succession issues for the private client in agriculture or business.
He also deals with the creation and administration of trusts, probate and the administration of estates, powers of attorney and receivership and Court of Protection applications and disputes.
You may also want to watch:
Private client team head Tim Galloway said they were delighted to welcome him on board.
“Bob's skills will complement the full range of services already provided by the private client team,” he said.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 4 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 5 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 9 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 10 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash