Ipswich businesswomen launches headhunting firm
- Credit: Archant
An Ipswich businesswoman has launched a headhunting recruitment service in East Anglia.
Charlotte Bourne is the woman behind Bourne Executive Search, which is primarily focused on finding senior staff for employers.
She has six years experience in the recruitment industry and an established network of industry contacts.
“I believe in quality over quantity, and this is especially applicable in senior level recruitment,” said Charlotte.
“My techniques are precise and accurate, meaning I don’t have a scatter gun approach and both clients and candidates can feel like the service they get from me is extremely tailored and specific to their needs.”
Charlotte says her work covers all sizes of employers from global corporates to ambitious tech start-ups, and that she has placed personnel into a range of industry sectors including: construction, office support, HR, marketing and IT.
You may also want to watch:
“I am very ambitious and work hard, so I have always been drawn to setting up my own company,” said Charlotte, who can place candidates worldwide from her base in Suffolk.
“I’ve recruited locally and globally over the years and enjoy both,” she said.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 6 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 7 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 8 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
“I love Suffolk, the place I was born. I have great network here and enjoy being part of this community and hope to continue being part of it. I have also had success internationally across Europe and in the US and so am able to support recruitment worldwide.”