Boydens, Neon Cloud, Spotlight Sound and KempCo sign up a sponsors of Colchester Business Enterprise Agency (Colbea)
- Credit: Archant
Four north Essex firms have signed up as sponsors to support the work of the Colchester Business Enterprise Agency (Colbea) next year.
They include Colchester estate agents Boydens, which also has offices in Clacton, Frinton, Kelvedon, Braintree and Sudbury, production company Neon Cloud and event production firm Spotlight Sound, both also based in Colchester, and office supplies provider KempCo, from Witham.
Bob Baggalley, chief executive of Colbea, said: “We would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of our sponsors for making what we do in the local business community possible.
“The particularly pleasing aspect is that many of Colbea’s former clients are now sponsors, who are keen to ensure that the support they received upon starting up their business remains available for all new enterprises.”
Sam Dimond, managing director of Spotlight Sound, said: “We started our business in 2009 without being aware of any specific business support, and there were times when having a mentor would have been invaluable.
You may also want to watch:
“We wanted to be able to give something back and help to support other businesses that are just starting up and becoming a sponsor of Colbea fits perfectly. It’s great that start-ups and SMEs can access that level of professional business support when they need it.”
Richard Prior of KempCo added: “Colbea have really supported me over the years. The more people you have to support you in business, the more successful you are likely to be!”
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 5 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 6 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 7 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 8 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
In the past year, Colbea has assisted in the creation of more than 150 local businesses and delivered more than 1,500 business advice and training services.