Boydens, Neon Cloud, Spotlight Sound and KempCo sign up a sponsors of Colchester Business Enterprise Agency (Colbea)
- Credit: Archant
Four north Essex firms have signed up as sponsors to support the work of the Colchester Business Enterprise Agency (Colbea) next year.
They include Colchester estate agents Boydens, which also has offices in Clacton, Frinton, Kelvedon, Braintree and Sudbury, production company Neon Cloud and event production firm Spotlight Sound, both also based in Colchester, and office supplies provider KempCo, from Witham.
Bob Baggalley, chief executive of Colbea, said: “We would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of our sponsors for making what we do in the local business community possible.
“The particularly pleasing aspect is that many of Colbea’s former clients are now sponsors, who are keen to ensure that the support they received upon starting up their business remains available for all new enterprises.”
Sam Dimond, managing director of Spotlight Sound, said: “We started our business in 2009 without being aware of any specific business support, and there were times when having a mentor would have been invaluable.
“We wanted to be able to give something back and help to support other businesses that are just starting up and becoming a sponsor of Colbea fits perfectly. It’s great that start-ups and SMEs can access that level of professional business support when they need it.”
Richard Prior of KempCo added: “Colbea have really supported me over the years. The more people you have to support you in business, the more successful you are likely to be!”
- 1 Suffolk's first blue badge prosecution for Haverhill woman
- 2 Former Blue McGoldrick linked with League One move
- 3 Go-ahead given for 40 new homes in Suffolk village
- 4 Five people injured and air ambulance called after car overturned in crash
- 5 Road closed and person trapped in car after crash
- 6 Protests against soaring fuel prices planned for Monday
- 7 Driver blamed Amazon training for 13 speeding offences in Suffolk
- 8 Plans seek to create traveller pitches for family use
- 9 'Significant' amount of Class A drugs and taser found at home in Suffolk
- 10 Seven Suffolk villages that have received national recognition
In the past year, Colbea has assisted in the creation of more than 150 local businesses and delivered more than 1,500 business advice and training services.