Cleaning company starts year with expansion
- Credit: Bright and Beautiful
Despite the challenges of the last year, Ipswich-based cleaning business Bright and Beautiful has expanded so much it is moving into new premises this month.
Bright and Beautiful launched in September 2019, with three members of staff providing a premium housekeeping service.
This month, the business has taken on its 11th member of staff, is moving into larger premises, got a new team van and now offers a full commercial cleaning service alongside domestic cleaning and servicing holiday accommodation.
Bright and Beautiful covers Ipswich, Woodbridge, Hadleigh, Felixstowe, Stowmarket, Bury St Edmunds and rural villages in between.
Alison Chilvers, owner of Bright and Beautiful, said: “We have managed to grow, which is an amazing feat considering what’s happening at the moment.”
Bright and Beautiful has just started offering a pick-up and drop-off laundry and ironing service for domestic and business customers.
For any business which wants to provide a Covid-secure environment, Bright and Beautiful also offers a full sanitising fogging service using eco-friendly products to a medical grade standard.
- 1 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 2 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 3 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 6 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 7 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 8 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 9 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 10 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
What sets Bright and Beautiful apart from some other cleaning companies is that it offers a complete managed cleaning service with fully employed staff.
All of the cleaning equipment and products used by the business are eco-friendly and safe for pets and children.
Members of staff work in trusted teams and Alison does regular spot checks to make sure they offer a five-star service.
Alison said: “I’d like to thank all of the clients who have been with us from the beginning and joined us this year. We get to know each and every one and care deeply about them and their families. Despite these turbulent times, new clients put their trust in us and have helped the business go from strength to strength, creating lots of new jobs."
She added: “I just have the most amazing team of staff who work so hard and have been very loyal through all these difficult times. They just care about what they do and have a good eye for detail, which shows in the quality of their work."
For more information visit www.brightandbeautifulhome.com/locations/ipswich or call 01473 917057.