Building society invests in new branch
IPSWICH Building Society yesterday opened a new branch in Saxmundham.After operating in the town for 23 years, the society has relocated from 37 High Street to larger premises at 10 High Street.
IPSWICH Building Society yesterday opened a new branch in Saxmundham.
After operating in the town for 23 years, the society has relocated from 37 High Street to larger premises at 10 High Street.
Paul Winter, chief executive, said: “We are delighted to be moving into such a great new location in the town. For some time now we have wanted to improve our facilities in Saxmundham.
“With our new branch open we can really develop our proposition in the town, offering superb facilities and improved services.”
You may also want to watch:
To celebrate the opening, the society is holding an open day at the new branch, for members and non-members, on Tuesday, October 9, between 10am and 4pm.
Mr Winter, who took over as chief executive in April this year, will be joining branch supervisor Shelley Curtis on the day to host his first “Meet the CEO” event since his appointment, giving local members an opportunity to pose any questions about the society and its services and products.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 9 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo