Bury St Edmunds and Newmarket: Waitrose launches ‘Click and collect’
A ‘CLICK and collect’ service for customers is being rolled out to two Waitrose branches in Suffolk.
From today, shoppers will be able to pick up John Lewis products along with their groceries with the launch of the department store’s service at Bury St Edmunds and Newmarket.
The service enables shoppers to choose from more than 170,000 products on the department store group’s website.
Simon Russell, head of multi-channel, John Lewis said: “We’re thrilled to be working with Waitrose to bring the Click and Collect service to shoppers in Suffolk.
“We recognise that our customers’ shopping habits are changing and we are committed to providing them with convenient ways to shop.
You may also want to watch:
“Of all John Lewis services, Click and Collect scores highest among our customers on recommending the service to others. This demonstrates a significant opportunity to provide additional convenience to John Lewis shoppers.”
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm