Bury St Edmunds: Award for CNet Training at Comms Expo exhibition
A SPECIALIST telecommunications training company based in west Suffolk has received a top award at a major industry conference.
CNet Training, based at Fornham St Genevieve, near Bury St Edmunds, was named winner of the Outstanding Commitment to the Industry award at the Comms Expo event at The Barbican, in London.
The company, which was established 15 years ago, provides training worldwide for the network communications and data centre sectors, with its clients including Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Ebay and HP.
The award was judged by companies from within the telecommunications sector and was presented to Matt Hawkins, CNet’s business development manager, by Ian Titchener, publishing director at Netcomms Europe magazine and event director for Comms Expo.
Andrew Stevens, managing director of CNet, said: “We are delighted to have won the Outstanding Commitment to the Industry Award. It’s great to see that all our constant hard-work and dedication pays off.
You may also want to watch:
“As a company there is a need for us to constantly evolve alongside the industry itself and ensure our programmes are designed and created to really give the industry what it needs in terms of skills, knowledge and industry-recognised qualifications.”
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 4 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 5 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 8 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 9 Person in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 Exit Interview: Ward was the model pro who started fast but simply ran out of steam