Bury St Edmunds-based dealer Krazy Horse adds MV Agusta to motorcycle line-up
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Krazy Horse, the Bury St Edmnunds-based destination motorcycle and Morgan sports car specialist, has added Italian motorcycle brand MV Agusta to its portfolio.
Krazy Horse, which last year also acquired a dealership in London, is already an approved dealer for Indian, Victory, Norton, Avinton, Zero, Zaeta and Paton motorcycles.
MV Agusta currently produces six models. Krazy Horse will release availability and pricing information shortly.
Managing director and founder Paul Beamish said: “We have been in talks with MV Agusta for some time now and I must say we are particularly impressed with their renewed vision for the future. Aesthetically, their bikes are beautiful – works of art, boasting spectacular performance and agility.”
He added: “It’s been a busy time of late for Krazy Horse with recent developments and we’re looking forward to forging a successful partnership and representing the MV Agusta brand.”
You may also want to watch:
MV Agusta launched its first bike, the 98, in 1945. In 2014 the company re-established its racing division and went back to World Superbike and more recently teamed up with three-times Formula One motor racing world champion Lewis Hamilton to release a new version of its Dragster RR motorcycle.
Krazy Horse is a low production, custom motorbike and Morgan sports car specialist providing a fusion of machinery, fashion, music and culture. The site in Bury St features two showrooms, workshops, a universally-stocked parts department, a retail outlet and the Rockers Café.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 6 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 7 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 10 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14