Bury St Edmunds-based Servest to create 50 new call centre jobs
- Credit: Archant
Facilities management group Service is to create up to 50 new jobs with the opening of a new customer contact centre at its headquarters near Bury St Edmunds.
The centre will be the first point of contact for all inquries from Servest customers across the country, bringing together contact for all of the various services privided by the company under one roof.
Rob Legge, chief executive at Servest, said: “I am excited to grow our team within Bury St Edmunds. We know from experience that there is a great talent pool in the local area.
“I am looking forward to welcoming the new team in to the Servest family,” he added.
Servest employs more than 20,000 people across more than 7,000 sites around the UK, including 180 people providing cleaning services at the Houses of Parliament and associated buildings in Westminster under a contract renewed earlier this month.
You may also want to watch:
Other services provided by Servest, which is a member of the EADT/EDP Top 100 listing of the 100 largest companies in Suffolk and Norfolk, include catering, security, washroom management, pest control, waste management and grounds maintenance.
Besides to its head office at Fornham All Saints, the group’s operations around the country are supported by offices in London, Leeds, Watford, Manchester and Edinburgh.
- 1 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 3 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 4 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 5 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 6 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 7 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 8 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 9 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 10 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
The company is 73% owned by Servest Group PTY, which is based in South Africa, with the remainder of the UK business owned by its management team.
Roles available at the new call centre range from helpdesk operatives to team leaders and support staff.
Recruitment for the positions has already began, with the Servest recruitment team currently accepting applications.