Bury St Edmunds: Independent vehicle workshop firm Prestige joins Mobil 1 Service Centre network
- Credit: Archant
Peformance vehicle servicing and repair workshop Prestige Car & Motorcycle Service has joined the Mobil 1 Service Centre Network.
The workshop, part of the Triplemoto Group which also includes a motorcycle rental business, was founded more than 20 years ago by Terry Drew as an independent specialist for German and Swedish vehicles.
Today it caters for a wide range of mainly premium makes, including a growing number of Prosche cars since joining the Mobil 1 accredited network of independent garages which use Mobil 1 lubricants and offer a high level of service.
The Prestige Car & Motorcycle Service and Triplemoto Motorcycle Rental businesses are co-located at Mercers Road, on the north side of Bury.
Another development has seen the firm introduce a “Family Fleet Discount” scheme. “A lot of our customers bring their main ‘cherished’ business or family cars to us but don’t always think to let us look after the wives’, sons’ and daughters’ vehicles too,” said Mr Drew.
“Now they will get a discount if they bring us two or more family owned vehicles, and we will include quality Mobil 1 products with any servicing.”
He added: “We have built a reputation for quality and for being meticulous, careful, professional and friendly which is why many of our customers have stuck with us for years; indeed, a big proportion of our work is repeat business.
- 1 £1.5million project set to turn north Essex towns into giant gaming areas
- 2 School apologises for GCSE paper error as it falls to inadequate
- 3 Man identified after dog walker threatened in Sudbury
- 4 Andy Warren: Why keeping Sam Morsy is vital for Ipswich Town
- 5 Man caught drink driving over three times the legal limit in Suffolk town
- 6 'It makes you want to cry' - anger as bench dumped in pond at country park
- 7 Suffolk celebrates! Full list of county's 185 street parties for the Queen's jubilee
- 8 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 9 Girl, 12, injured after having foot run over by driver
- 10 Woman injured after car flips on its roof near Ipswich
“In addition, we have a lot of clients who have switched to us after what we affectionately nickname ‘a main dealer experience’! People often seem unaware that they don’t have to get their car serviced by the dealer from whom they bought the car, especially if they are not getting the right level of service. All our work fully complies with manufacturer warranty terms and of course, we use only genuine parts.
“We get asked to look after some awesome, top-end, top brand machinery, so it was a natural step for us to bring in Mobil 1 lubricants and associated products, which are recognised at the same level.”