Bury St Edmunds: Lettings agency Linnet spreads its wings with new office
AN East Anglia letting agent has given a new lease of life to a vacant shop unit by relocating into the heart of its home town.
Linnet Property Management, part of the Suffolk Housing Society, has moved to the Angel Hill in Bury St Edmunds from its former base in Northgate Street,
Linnet was established in 2000 and currently manages more than 300 properties in Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgshire on behalf of investment landlords, offering a range of services from letting-only through to full property management.
As a subsidiary of the Suffolk Housing Society, any profit made by Linnet is used to provide more affordable housing, including shared ownership property.
“We are absolutely delighted with our new headquarters, which are ideally positioned on one of Suffolk’s most iconic streetscapes,” said Patrick Lawrence, property business manager at Linnet.
You may also want to watch:
“We are also especially pleased that we have been able to contribute to the town’s economy by bringing a vacant building back into use.
“As well as being extremely easy to access, our new premises give us an all-important shop window so that we can better showcase the range of excellent properties we have available to people looking for a new home.”
- 1 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 2 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 3 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 4 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 5 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 6 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 7 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 8 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 9 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
- 10 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
He added: “We pride ourselves on offering specially tailored services designed to make life easy for both landlords and tenants.”