Bury St Edmunds: Lettings agency Linnet spreads its wings with new office
AN East Anglia letting agent has given a new lease of life to a vacant shop unit by relocating into the heart of its home town.
Linnet Property Management, part of the Suffolk Housing Society, has moved to the Angel Hill in Bury St Edmunds from its former base in Northgate Street,
Linnet was established in 2000 and currently manages more than 300 properties in Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgshire on behalf of investment landlords, offering a range of services from letting-only through to full property management.
As a subsidiary of the Suffolk Housing Society, any profit made by Linnet is used to provide more affordable housing, including shared ownership property.
“We are absolutely delighted with our new headquarters, which are ideally positioned on one of Suffolk’s most iconic streetscapes,” said Patrick Lawrence, property business manager at Linnet.
“We are also especially pleased that we have been able to contribute to the town’s economy by bringing a vacant building back into use.
“As well as being extremely easy to access, our new premises give us an all-important shop window so that we can better showcase the range of excellent properties we have available to people looking for a new home.”
- 1 London couple transform Suffolk home into an 'intimate' lifestyle retreat
- 2 Forbidden Suffolk: 5 more places you can’t visit in Suffolk
- 3 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 4 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 5 The night Town beat Real Madrid - and why they're still part of elite club
- 6 Driver being taken to hospital after car ends up on roof in field
- 7 Two motorbikes stolen after break-in at Suffolk home
- 8 When will bins be emptied during the Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend?
- 9 Village suffers power cut for 7 hours after vehicle hits electricity pole
- 10 'Rare' home of former socialite and artist goes up for sale for £1.5m
He added: “We pride ourselves on offering specially tailored services designed to make life easy for both landlords and tenants.”