Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash
- Credit: Google Maps
A Bury St Edmunds man was arrested after a motorcyclist was killed in a collision on a Cambridgeshire road.
The rider of a blue Suzuki motorcycle died following a collision with a van on the on the A141 March bypass at around 3am on Thursday.
Cambridgeshire police also confirmed a cow had to be put down at the scene.
A 51-year-old man from Bury St Edmunds was subsequently arrested on suspicion of driving while under the influence of drink or drugs.
The road was closed by officers for several hours while an investigation into the incident was conducted.
The A141 reopened several hours later.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 4 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 5 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 6 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 7 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 8 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 9 'Not enough thank yous in this world' - mum of baby saved by police
- 10 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed