Bury St Edmunds mayor given ‘hard hat’ tour of 36-home scheme at Marham Park
- Credit: Archant
The town mayor was given a ‘hard hat’ tour of a new housing development taking shape in Bury St Edmunds.
David Wilson Homes Eastern Counties boss Robert Holbrook welcomed councillor Terry Clements to All Saints Quarter at Marham Park.
The 36-home scheme on Northern Way is in its first phase of development.
“We were delighted to welcome the Mayor and Mayoress onto the site and show them around Willow Grove so far ahead of our first residents moving in. It was great to show them the plan for All Saints Quarter when it is completed and discuss our commitment to Bury St Edmunds,” said Mr Holbrook.
Mr Clements said the development was delivering “much needed” housing to the area.
You may also want to watch:
“We know that people that grew up in this part of West Suffolk want to carry on living in the area because it is such a great place to live,” he said.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Busy high street taped off by police
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 9 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 10 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches