Bury St Edmunds: ‘Mystery’ new restaurant coming to The Arc
- Credit: Archant
A mystery “exciting” restaurant is coming to the Arc, filling the last vacant unit at the Bury St Edmunds shopping centre.
A tight-lipped Colin Roberts, manager of the Arc, said: “I can’t tell you what it is. We are being a bit secretive because we want to make sure it is 100% signed and sealed.
“It will be a restaurant, that is no secret, we have put in the application for change of use.
“What I can tell you is that it will be very exciting for Bury, we don’t have anything like it. It will be a real boost to our leisure offerings.”
Mr Roberts revealed the unit will require extensive building work before it is ready, and they are hopeful to start work in January.
You may also want to watch:
In the meantime, a temporary Christmas retailer will be filling the space over the festive period.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 4 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 5 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 8 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 9 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid
- 10 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say