Bury St Edmunds: TK Maxx discount fashion store to open
DISCOUNT fashion brand retailer TK Maxx is to open a new store Bury St Edmunds.
The 14,282 sq ft store, on the Robert Boby Retail Park, will open at 9am on November 1, offering women’s, men’s and children’s fashions and homewares.
TK Maxx specialises in no-frills stores selling designer labels and major brands at well below normal retail prices.
Spokeswoman Helen Gunter said: “We are very excited to be opening up a new store and bringing Bury St Edmunds shoppers savings of up to 60% off the RRP on great brands and labels for all the family under one roof.”
The first 500 shoppers through the door on opening day will receive a �10 gift card to spend in store.
You may also want to watch:
TK Maxx launched in the UK in 1994 and now has over 230 stores across the UK and Republic of Ireland.
The business forms part of TJX Europe, the European arm of New York stock market-listed TJX Companies Inc, a leading off-price retailer of fashion and homewares based in the United States.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 5 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 6 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 7 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 8 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 9 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 10 Wanted man arrested in Suffolk village