Business group launches new benefits package
- Credit: Archant
The Ipswich and Suffolk Small Business Association (ISSBA) has launched a new initiative for its members.
ISSBA Assist gives members the opportunity to have 30 minutes of free telephone/email support or advice from a panel of experts on a variety of useful topics. Each member will be entitled to 30 minutes per year, per topic.
ISSBA, a not for profit organisation best known for organising the Anglia Business Exhibition at Trinity Park, Ipswich, celebrates its 30th anniversary later this year.
ISSBA chairman Chris Marsh said: “ISSBA has always been committed to supporting the local business community and our new member benefit takes that support to a new level.
“ISSBA Assist will provide each ISSBA member with half an hour telephone or email support free of charge from a panel of experienced, trusted professionals, from marketing and PR to law, insurance and accountancy. As an organisation,
You may also want to watch:
“ISSBA has always been passionate about helping each other, whether you are a business start up or an established organisation, we like to think we are a positive voice for small businesses. However being a small business can sometimes be challenging and difficult to get free impartial advice. That is why we wanted to enhance our offering to our members, to allow them to have access and benefit from information when they needed it.”
The new panel of experts include; Andrew Thompson and Associates, Kingfisher HR, Millriver Publicity, Boleyn Events, Larking Gowen, React Computers, Spartan Consultants, PC Futures, Jackamans, Double S Design, React Computers, Andrew Peck Safety Solutions, Sales Master Guild and Measured Brilliance. More information on ISSBA Assist can be found at www.issba.co.uk
- 1 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 2 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 3 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 4 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 5 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 6 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 7 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 8 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 10 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul