Businesses of Saxmundham to stage Customer Service Awards
- Credit: Archant
The Businesses of Saxmundham group is re-launching its Customer Service Awards, last staged in 2014.
This year’s contest was launched at the organisation’s annual general meeting, which also saw five current committee members re-elected for a further year.
The Customer Service Awards are open to all businesses in the IP17 post code area, with customers and clients encouraged to vote for the business they feel had given the very best customer service during the past 12 months.
There is also a category for the individual who is felt to have gone that extra mile.
Customers are encouraged to vote online at http://saxmundham.biz/ but paper voting forms are also available from the Saxmundham branch of Waitrose and can be placed in ballot box there or delivered to Persell Ewart & Co Financial Management at 12 Market Square, Saxmundham.
As before there will be a prize draw for those voting, with the winner receiving a £100 voucher from Waitrose Saxmundham.
“We were delighted at the response the last time we ran these awards in 2014,” said Businesses of Saxmundham (BoS) chairman Peter Ewart, “but we felt it best to run it biannually. We are delighted that Waitrose Saxmundham have again given us their backing this year.”
- 1 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 2 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 3 Plans for two drive-through takeaways in Suffolk town
- 4 The former Ipswich players looking for new clubs this summer
- 5 New landlord hopes to make Suffolk pub 'centre' of village community
- 6 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 7 Town boss McKenna adds ex-Manchester United player to coaching staff
- 8 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 9 Revealed: The top serious road crash hotspots in Suffolk
- 10 New landlords take over award-winning pub and brewery in Suffolk village
Mr Ewart of Persell Ewart Investments was re-elected as chairman, together with Shelley Nott of Shelley Nott Photography & Design (vice chair), Lin Barnes of Christies Care (secretary), Carl Page of Ensors Chartered Accountants (treasurers) and Jake Barton (communications and marketing).
There is currently a vacancy on the committee for someone to look after the growth in membership. Anyone interested should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr Ewart reported that the previous 12 months had seen a number of networking events held, with an evening at Saxmundham Museum proving the most popular.