Firm’s delight as monster crane arrives
- Credit: Archant
A crane hire business has expressed delight at the arrival of an 110 tonne mobile crane — thought to be the first for the south of England.
Colchester-based Cadman Cranes has taken delivery of a Liebherr LTM 1110-5.1 All Terrain crane, which is able to travel on UK roads complete with its 29 tonne counterweight.
The firm rents out a diverse range of cranes from capacities ranging from 7 tonnes to 180 tonnes.
MORE — Firm’s legacy ‘will be honoured’ after being bought out by directorsManaging director Matt Waddingham said his company had outperformed expectations this year in “a very challenging” environment allowing the business to bring forward this investment.
“We are thrilled to be in a position to take ownership of the first 110t crane from Liebherr in the south of the country.
“We have always admired the quality of their machines — versatile, strong and innovative, loved by our customers, loved by our operators and I am very excited about seeing this new concept doing quality work across the region.
You may also want to watch:
“At a time when a lot of companies must reconsider their investment plans, I am proud that Cadman Cranes can show this kind of commitment to the industry, our customers and the future.”
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 8 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140