Call for more entries for Tendring Blue Ribbon Business Awards 2017
- Credit: Tendring District Council
Time is running out to enter the Tendring Blue Ribbon Business Awards 2017.
The awards, launched last year to celebrated excellence in the district are run by Jamesons Accountants, Barclays Bank and Tendring District Council (TDC) in association with Dream 100.
The deadline for entries is July 10, and organisers are keen to see more entries for Employee of the Year and Employer of the Year.
There are also two new categories for 2017 - Innovation in Design and Technology and Fast Track Growth.
Head judge George Kieffer, chairman of the Haven Gateway Partnership, and the judging panel will be choosing the winners, which will be announced at a glittering ceremony at Clacton’s Princes Theatre on October 5.
“All our plans are coming together for a sparkling event in October and we want to make sure that all those who deserve acknowledgement are on the list for the judge’s to make their decisions,” said Christine Brown of Jamesons.
“The standard is high and it is important for us as organisers that no one who should be considered misses out. We are keen to promote and celebrate the very best of Tendring.”
- 1 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 2 Plans for two drive-through takeaways in Suffolk town
- 3 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 4 New landlord hopes to make Suffolk pub 'centre' of village community
- 5 The former Ipswich players looking for new clubs this summer
- 6 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 7 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 8 New landlords take over award-winning pub and brewery in Suffolk village
- 9 Town boss McKenna adds ex-Manchester United player to coaching staff
- 10 Man caught in undercover police sting trying to meet '13-year-old girl'
Profits this year will be donated to two charities - Help Alexia Walk and Stanley’s Heroes.
Visit www.tendringblueribbon.org, contact Christine Brown of Jamesons on 01255 220044 or email Christine@tendringblueribbon.org