Call for more entries for Tendring Blue Ribbon Business Awards 2017
- Credit: Tendring District Council
Time is running out to enter the Tendring Blue Ribbon Business Awards 2017.
The awards, launched last year to celebrated excellence in the district are run by Jamesons Accountants, Barclays Bank and Tendring District Council (TDC) in association with Dream 100.
The deadline for entries is July 10, and organisers are keen to see more entries for Employee of the Year and Employer of the Year.
There are also two new categories for 2017 - Innovation in Design and Technology and Fast Track Growth.
Head judge George Kieffer, chairman of the Haven Gateway Partnership, and the judging panel will be choosing the winners, which will be announced at a glittering ceremony at Clacton’s Princes Theatre on October 5.
You may also want to watch:
“All our plans are coming together for a sparkling event in October and we want to make sure that all those who deserve acknowledgement are on the list for the judge’s to make their decisions,” said Christine Brown of Jamesons.
“The standard is high and it is important for us as organisers that no one who should be considered misses out. We are keen to promote and celebrate the very best of Tendring.”
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn
Profits this year will be donated to two charities - Help Alexia Walk and Stanley’s Heroes.
Visit www.tendringblueribbon.org, contact Christine Brown of Jamesons on 01255 220044 or email Christine@tendringblueribbon.org