Canine Creche Group ‘thrilled’ at level of interest in new Needham Market franchise
- Credit: Archant
The Suffolk-based Canine Creche Group has celebrated the launch of its latest franchised operation, in Needham Market.
More than 200 dogs, and their owners, went along on the official opening day to try out the facilities at the new centre, located on the Lion Barn Industrial Estate.
The original Suffolk Canine Creche, based at Martlesham, near Woodbridge, opened in 2011 and founder Candace Rose is now rolling out the concept, with other franchises having already been launched in Bury St Edmunds and Lincoln and more to follow.
The Needham Market franchise team, Julie and Arrin, have been based at the Suffolk Canine Creche “mother ship” for a few months, where they have been trained to operate to the group’s exacting standards, including the testing of dogs for temperament to ensure their suitability for the creche environment.
Candace Rose said: “We are thrilled at the level of interest on the day and bookings taken for temperament tests. The diary is full for the next two weeks and the response has been phenomenal.”
You may also want to watch:
She added: “Our franchising project is very exciting. We intend to change the animal care industry for the better across the UK, and we believe our awards and reputation demonstrate that we are the organisation to do so.”
Suffolk Canine Creche was a member of the 2015 cohort of the Future50 programme for up-and-coming businesses in Suffolk and Norfolk, and won the Customer Service and Future50 One to Watch awards at last year’s East Anglian Daily Times Business Awards.
This year, the Canine Creche Group is sponosing the One to Watch category of the awards, which are currently open for entries. For details, visit www.eadtbusinessawards.co.uk.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 8 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 9 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 10 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast