Job opportunities at Martlesham Heath technology campus
- Credit: Vismedia
Hundreds of technology and engineering roles will be up for grabs at BT’s Adastral Park technology campus this month as high tech companies on the site host a careers fair.
The event will showcase a range of careers available within the growing technology cluster.
BT, Openreach, Compass and a number of other technology companies that form part of the Innovation Martlesham campus at Adastral Park are looking to fill various roles at the high-tech Ipswich site, and in the surrounding area.
The available roles range from apprenticeships, graduates and internships to senior level positions in the fields of engineering, IT, security, networks, research and innovation.
As technology roles play an increasingly important role in the local economy, it aims to provide job seekers with the ability to explore their interests and gain an understanding of the roles on offer.
You may also want to watch:
The Suffolk campus is home to the BT Labs, BT’s global research and engineering HQ, and houses the largest network test and integration facility in Europe, making it an exciting place to start a technology career, said a spokesman.
The event is on Wednesday April 24, and there is an option to choose one of three time slots to engage with potential employers from the 100 acre site.
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 A12 closed as man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 9 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 10 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
Visitors will also get the opportunity to take a tour of BT’s innovative technical showcase, giving them an insight into the future of retail, industry, healthcare and more.
Tim Whitley BT’s managing director Applied Research and managing director Adastral Park, said, “This careers fair is a great opportunity for people to learn about our high tech vacancies and the benefits of working at Adastral Park. From hands-on to theory based roles, tech enthusiasts with any background can be a part of our exciting journey to develop the next generation of technologies that will change our world.”
To sign up to the event and gain access to the Adastral Park campus, attendees must register here.