ASSET finance provider Lombard has appointed Carl Snape as its eastern region director for corporate asset finance.Mr Snape has taken on a variety of management roles within the Royal Bank of Scotland group, of which Lombard is the asset finance subsidiary, during his 24-year career with the bank.
ASSET finance provider Lombard has appointed Carl Snape as its eastern region director for corporate asset finance.
Mr Snape has taken on a variety of management roles within the Royal Bank of Scotland group, of which Lombard is the asset finance subsidiary, during his 24-year career with the bank.
He has been mainly west Midlands-based, although he joins Lombard from a secondment period with Ulster Bank in Dublin where he was overseeing a change programme.
He will run the Lombard relationship management team, which provides dedicated support to firms with turnovers of more than £25million a year in the financial management of their capital expenditure, across eastern England and the Midlands.
You may also want to watch:
As part of his new remit, he is looking to increase the team in the short term as Lombard continues to expand in the market.
A sports enthusiast and keen runner, he is married to Sue and they have two young children.
- 1 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 2 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 3 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 4 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 8 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 9 Country inn acquired from Jamie Oliver's parents reopens following facelift
- 10 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown