Carpets specialist Plush Clean plans move in to Leiston Enterprise Centre
- Credit: Archant
A virtual office service provided by enterprise agency Nwes has helped a Suffolk carpet cleaning business get off the ground.
Plush Clean was launched last year by Chris Richmond and, with the support of Nwes and the Leiston Enterprise Centre, has not looked back since.
The firm focuses on end-of-tenancy cleaning but also offers its specialist carpet and upholstery cleaning service more widely, covering an area from Lowestoft in the north to Ipswich in the south.
Chris has been a member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association from the outset and this, in fact, helped him gain his very first client.
“It was great turning up in our new van and carrying out a pre-clean survey for our first customer,” he said. “After the job was completed, the client expressed how happy she was with the results. She said she would recommend our services to her friends and would certainly use us again.”
“Now, each time we get a new job it makes us more confident that we have done the right thing by starting up this new business.”
The virtual office service provided through the Leiston Enterprise Centre offered Plush Clean a postal address to raise its professional profile without the expense of renting an office unit while it was in its early stages.
- 1 'We're going to push back!' - Ashton's message to Norwich City
- 2 Mystery of container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast solved
- 3 Town keen on Leeds left-back Davis
- 4 Man in 40s stabbed at town centre multi-storey car park
- 5 Tent, kitchen units and bedding dumped in 'unsightly' fly-tipping
- 6 Huge country home with no near neighbours up for sale for £1.45m
- 7 Family left homeless after bungalow destroyed in fire
- 8 NHS 'wargames' collapse of West Suffolk Hospital building
- 9 Ipswich man, 27, arrested after stabbing in Bury St Edmunds car park
- 10 Suspected drink driver arrested after three cars damaged in crash
Marilyn Reeves, senior co-ordinator at the centre, said: “It has allowed Plush Clean to have the confidence to start the business without having to have even more high initial outgoings. We look forward to supporting Plush Clean as its journey continues.”
With two employees, Plush Clean is now looking forward to further growth, including a possible move into an office unit at Leiston Enterprise Centre and the opportunity to become part of business community on the site.