CATHY Arbon has joined Bacton Transport Services Limited as their office manager. Ms Arbon has 20 years' experience in a broad range of roles within Fred.
CATHY Arbon has joined Bacton Transport Services Limited as their office manager.
Ms Arbon has 20 years' experience in a broad range of roles within Fred. Olsen, and has a deep and comprehensive understanding of the shipping, logistics and transport industry.
Bacton Transport Services Ltd (BTS), a regional family-owned haulage company based in Stowmarket, Suffolk, joined a national pallet service in 1999.
Ms Arbon is the current president of the Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, and is very active in working with and supporting Suffolk businesses.
She also works with Disability Care Enterprise, a Suffolk-based charity supporting disabled people throughout the county, and is a member of the Suffolk Advisory Committee for the Ministry of Justice which recruits Justices of the Peace in Suffolk.
She mentors 14 to 16-year-olds at a local school with “learning about work” days and interview techniques and is one of the driving forces behind Suffolk Business Women, a networking group that promotes and encourages female professionals and entrepreneurs.
- 1 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 2 Ice cream kiosk at Suffolk beauty spot destroyed in arson
- 3 Three Suffolk beaches named among 'most beautiful' in UK by Sunday Times
- 4 Driver blamed Amazon training for 13 speeding offences in Suffolk
- 5 Revealed: The most isolated villages in Suffolk
- 6 One of north Suffolk's 'most productive' arable farms up for sale
- 7 Police launch appeal to identify man after incident in Ipswich
- 8 Suffolk museum to host military vehicle display
- 9 Mike Bacon on the Blues: Quality over quantity, please
- 10 Protests against soaring fuel prices planned for Monday
“I feel that with my in-depth knowledge of business, I will be able to offer unrivalled service to our clients at Bacton Transport and look forward to joining this very well respected family run company,” she said.