Cecil and Larter to celebrate official opening of new SEAT showroom in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
A Bury St Edmunds motor dealership, which first opened its doors in the town 90 years ago this year, is about to launch its latest new showroom.
Cecil and Larter, established in 1927, has invested in a new facility for the SEAT brand in Lamdin Road, just off Mildenhall Road in Bury.
A formal opening ceremony will take place on Saturday, March 11 when the guest of honour will be Julia Wakelam, the Mayor of Bury St Edmunds.
An Open Weekend will follow, with customers able to enjoy refreshments and view the SEAT range, including the new ATECA model. New Ibiza and Arona models are also due later this year.
Ray Cawston, managing director, said: “We are delighted to have the mayor joining us on such an important occasion for the company.
You may also want to watch:
“We are a true Bury St Edmunds business and have been for all of our 90 years in the town. It is great to celebrate this with the opening of the new SEAT showroom.”
Cecil and Larter also operates a Volvo dealership and a used car centre in Bury St Edmunds.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 Woman's body found in village home
- 4 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 10 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street