Cedars Hotel in Stowmarket joins Best Western marketing group
- Credit: Archant
The Cedars Hotel in Stowmarket has become a member of Best Western, the largest marketing group for independent and family-run hotels in the UK.
The move follows the acquisition of the Cedars by the Mildenhall-based Cameron Ventures Group whose three other hotels – Brome Grange near Diss, the Priory Hotel in Bury St Edmunds and the Ipswich Hotel at Copdock – are already Best Western members.
Cameron Mason, general manager at Cedars, said: “We are looking forward to becoming a Best Western hotel and attracting the wider audience that the brand’s membership can bring.”
Best Western Great Britain managing director Les Asplen added: “We’re thrilled to welcome Best Western Cedars Hotel as our newest member and we look forward to working with the team there.
“Best Western Great Britain is a powerful global brand, backed by full service support. Our members can retain their independence while benefitting from the advantages of the world’s largest hotel affiliation.
“As a brand, we are constantly seeking new hotels to join our portfolio so we can continue to offer our loyal customers a wide variety of different hotels across the country.”
The Cedars, which includes 25 bedrooms, a restaurant and conference facilities, is based on a 16th Century farmhouse which has been substantially extended and refurbished in recent years.
- 1 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
- 2 Four-bedroom cottage on Dunwich clifftops for sale for £295k
- 3 Suffolk town named one of the best places to go on holiday in the UK
- 4 'It riles me to the core' - Anger as sofas dumped near Suffolk beauty spot
- 5 A14 lane closure in Bury St Edmunds after two-car crash
- 6 Dog walker in his 70s suffers cuts and bruises after attack in west Suffolk
- 7 'The children were buzzing' - Ed Sheeran sends video to Suffolk school
- 8 Thunderstorm warning issued for East of England
- 9 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 10 Suffolk market town will lose its Post Office in June
Cameron Ventures, which is part of the 2016 cohort of the Future50 community of up-and-coming companies, also includes property management and development company Cameron Developments and hire company First Choice Marquees.