Cedars Hotel in Stowmarket joins Best Western marketing group
- Credit: Archant
The Cedars Hotel in Stowmarket has become a member of Best Western, the largest marketing group for independent and family-run hotels in the UK.
The move follows the acquisition of the Cedars by the Mildenhall-based Cameron Ventures Group whose three other hotels – Brome Grange near Diss, the Priory Hotel in Bury St Edmunds and the Ipswich Hotel at Copdock – are already Best Western members.
Cameron Mason, general manager at Cedars, said: “We are looking forward to becoming a Best Western hotel and attracting the wider audience that the brand’s membership can bring.”
Best Western Great Britain managing director Les Asplen added: “We’re thrilled to welcome Best Western Cedars Hotel as our newest member and we look forward to working with the team there.
“Best Western Great Britain is a powerful global brand, backed by full service support. Our members can retain their independence while benefitting from the advantages of the world’s largest hotel affiliation.
You may also want to watch:
“As a brand, we are constantly seeking new hotels to join our portfolio so we can continue to offer our loyal customers a wide variety of different hotels across the country.”
The Cedars, which includes 25 bedrooms, a restaurant and conference facilities, is based on a 16th Century farmhouse which has been substantially extended and refurbished in recent years.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 6 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex
Cameron Ventures, which is part of the 2016 cohort of the Future50 community of up-and-coming companies, also includes property management and development company Cameron Developments and hire company First Choice Marquees.