Business expanding post lockdown
- Credit: The Headshot Guy
While so many businesses have felt the pinch during the global Covid pandemic, some have been given a new lease of life.
And now as lockdown is relaxed and businesses can once again open their doors, some are looking to expand and others to sell up.
Jacobs Allen Chartered Accountants in Bury St Edmunds has taken on a new director, Chris Kelly, to help businesses emerging from the pandemic.
Keith Senior, who leads the Jacobs Allen team, said: “Chris is passionate about demystifying the process of selling or acquiring businesses and making advice on this accessible to any business irrespective of the size of transaction involved."
Chris added: "I am very excited to be joining the team at this crucial time. The post Covid landscape will present many challenges and opportunities for businesses and an accountant’s skills and guidance have never been more needed by clients to help navigate it.
You may also want to watch:
Chris joins Jacobs Allen from a regional firm in East Anglia where he was a partner and member of the senior management team.
He has a special interest in embracing the latest advances in cloud-based technology in order to provide planning and profit improvement solutions to clients.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 9 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 10 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed