Chris Williams and Aileen Crooks
THE Association of Business Recovery Professionals R3 has made two new senior appointments.Chris Williams, partner at East Anglian insolvency practitioners McTear Williams & Wood, has accepted the offer of a seat on R3's Council, the Association's governing body responsible for political lobbying and strategic affairs.
THE Association of Business Recovery Professionals R3 has made two new senior appointments.
Chris Williams, partner at East Anglian insolvency practitioners McTear Williams & Wood, has accepted the offer of a seat on R3's Council, the Association's governing body responsible for political lobbying and strategic affairs.
He steps down as chair of R3's regional committee for East Anglia, a position he has held for the last three years, to represent the interests of the region at national level.
Taking over from Mr Williams as regional chair is Aileen Crooks, director at the Cambridge office of accountants and business advisers Deloitte.
She has 17 years' experience working I the restructuring, turnaround and insolvency arena. She has been based in East Anglia for the last seven years and has served as vice-chair of R3's eastern region committee since 2004.
“I have spent the last few years campaigning effectively to promote the major issues which affect businesses and individuals in financial crisis,” said Mr Williams.
- 1 Richest people in East Anglia revealed on Sunday Times Rich List
- 2 'You have broken us!' - New cafe at Suffolk beauty spot on huge demand
- 3 'We are both in love' - Ed Sheeran announces birth of second daughter
- 4 Indiana Jones-inspired metal detectorist finds £65k Roman hoard
- 5 Colchester gets city status - fuelling disappointment over no Ipswich bid
- 6 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 7 My Suffolk Life: ‘We had to move to Suffolk to be together’
- 8 Big sales, Bosmans and 'mutual consent' - Why contracts are a balancing act
- 9 Severe delays on major Suffolk route after crash
- 10 School apologises for GCSE paper error as it falls to inadequate
“I now look forward to continuing my work with R3's national decision-makers, ensuring that the voices of the eastern region are heard, and looking at key areas where we can make a difference.”