Regional Citywire honour for Ipswich office of Brewin Dolphin
- Credit: Archant
Team members at the Ipswich office of wealth manager Brewin Dolphin are celebrating after the firm was named Best Discretionary Fund Manager in the East of England at the Citywire Wealth Manager Regional Stars Awards.
It is the second year running that Brewin Dolphin has picked up the regional title, with the 2018 awards being presented during a ceremony at the Westminster Park Plaza in London.
The Citywire Wealth Manager Regional Stars Awards are voted for by the independent financial adviser (IFA) community and so act as a platform for financial planners to rate discretionary firms on the quality of their service and investment proposition.
IFAs ranked individual wealth management offices on four criteria: investment outcomes, client reporting, relationship management and efficiency of service.
Andrew Wheeler, head of office at Brewin Dolphin in Ipswich, said: “This award win means a lot to us because it shows our continued commitment to our local IFAs’ clients in providing them with a high-quality service, investment expertise and solution innovation.
You may also want to watch:
“Our team works tirelessly to meet the needs of advisers and their clients, so this award is recognition of their hard work.”
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 10 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs