Clacton-on-Sea: Major distribution deal for Dura Composites
DURA Composites has secured a major distribution deal with national timber importer and merchant Arnold Laver for its Dura Deck range of timber composite decking products.
The deal makes Arnold Laver the first official UK stockist of Dura Deck, which consists of 87% recycled timber and polyethylene.
Stuart Burns, director at Dura, which is based at Clacton-on-Sea, said: “As a world leader in the design and manufacture of sustainable building materials, we are delighted to join forces with a company as established as Arnold Laver.
“Their reputation for delivering great products and a great service across a wide range of customers and market sectors makes them an ideal partner.
“Our eco-friendly product range provides a clear point of difference for their business while access to their extensive customer base provides us with a fantastic new distribution channel. It’s a great deal for all concerned.”
Pat Burke, group purchasing director at Arnold Laver, added: “As a solutions provider, we pride ourselves on recommending the right material for each job; and with Dura Deck we could see that this product would give our customers another credible option when it comes to decking projects.
“Sometimes an installation can demand a certain material specification where timber is just not right. Dura Deck can now fill that gap”.
- 1 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 2 Suffolk town named one of the best places to go on holiday in the UK
- 3 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
- 4 Man stabbed in back and sides in Ipswich attack
- 5 'It riles me to the core' - Anger as sofas dumped near Suffolk beauty spot
- 6 'The children were buzzing' - Ed Sheeran sends video to Suffolk school
- 7 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 8 Ranking every League One away kit from worst to first
- 9 Four-bedroom cottage on Dunwich clifftops for sale for £295k
- 10 Striker Jackson signs new Town deal
Dura Deck, which comes with a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty, can be cut and worked in the same way as natural timber and features an anti-slip surface and barefoot-friendly below-surface fixings. It doesn’t require staining or painting, needs only basic cleaning and doesn’t suffer from warping, rotting or long-term colour fade.