Clacton-on-Sea: Major distribution deal for Dura Composites
DURA Composites has secured a major distribution deal with national timber importer and merchant Arnold Laver for its Dura Deck range of timber composite decking products.
The deal makes Arnold Laver the first official UK stockist of Dura Deck, which consists of 87% recycled timber and polyethylene.
Stuart Burns, director at Dura, which is based at Clacton-on-Sea, said: “As a world leader in the design and manufacture of sustainable building materials, we are delighted to join forces with a company as established as Arnold Laver.
“Their reputation for delivering great products and a great service across a wide range of customers and market sectors makes them an ideal partner.
“Our eco-friendly product range provides a clear point of difference for their business while access to their extensive customer base provides us with a fantastic new distribution channel. It’s a great deal for all concerned.”
You may also want to watch:
Pat Burke, group purchasing director at Arnold Laver, added: “As a solutions provider, we pride ourselves on recommending the right material for each job; and with Dura Deck we could see that this product would give our customers another credible option when it comes to decking projects.
“Sometimes an installation can demand a certain material specification where timber is just not right. Dura Deck can now fill that gap”.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 7 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 8 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 9 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 10 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
Dura Deck, which comes with a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty, can be cut and worked in the same way as natural timber and features an anti-slip surface and barefoot-friendly below-surface fixings. It doesn’t require staining or painting, needs only basic cleaning and doesn’t suffer from warping, rotting or long-term colour fade.