Clacton-on-Sea: Tingdene Parks acquires Sacketts Grove Holiday Park
- Credit: Archant
The Sacketts Grove Holiday Park at Clacton-on-Sea has been acquired for an undisclosed sum by national operator Tingdene Parks.
The 31-acre site, off Jaywick Lane, Clacton, is divided into to parts, including a holiday park with spaces for 120 caravans and 40 touring caravans and a residential park home estate with approval for 110 park homes.
On-site buildings include toilet and shower facilities, a club building, an office and reception area and a workshop.
The sale was negotiated on behalf of private vendors by Charles F Jones & Son LLP, part of international real estate advisor Savills.
Robert Gale-Hasleham, director of leisure and trading services at Savills, said: “Sacketts Grove is a well-established holiday caravan park and park home estate, benefiting from close proximity to Clacton-on-Sea, which is a popular tourist and residential location.
You may also want to watch:
“The site has developed over the years, boasting thoughtful landscaping and we are pleased to secure a deal with a national park home operator.”
Tingdene already operates around 20 residential park home sites, more than half of them in the East of England.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 3 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 4 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 5 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 8 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 9 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 10 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
They include Castlehill Park, also in Clacton, and Falcon Park at Martlesham Heath, near Ipswich.