Clacton-on-Sea: Tingdene Parks acquires Sacketts Grove Holiday Park
- Credit: Archant
The Sacketts Grove Holiday Park at Clacton-on-Sea has been acquired for an undisclosed sum by national operator Tingdene Parks.
The 31-acre site, off Jaywick Lane, Clacton, is divided into to parts, including a holiday park with spaces for 120 caravans and 40 touring caravans and a residential park home estate with approval for 110 park homes.
On-site buildings include toilet and shower facilities, a club building, an office and reception area and a workshop.
The sale was negotiated on behalf of private vendors by Charles F Jones & Son LLP, part of international real estate advisor Savills.
Robert Gale-Hasleham, director of leisure and trading services at Savills, said: “Sacketts Grove is a well-established holiday caravan park and park home estate, benefiting from close proximity to Clacton-on-Sea, which is a popular tourist and residential location.
“The site has developed over the years, boasting thoughtful landscaping and we are pleased to secure a deal with a national park home operator.”
Tingdene already operates around 20 residential park home sites, more than half of them in the East of England.
- 1 Driver blamed Amazon training for 13 speeding offences in Suffolk
- 2 Three Suffolk beaches named among 'most beautiful' in UK by Sunday Times
- 3 Ice cream kiosk at Suffolk beauty spot destroyed in arson
- 4 Former Blue McGoldrick linked with League One move
- 5 'We put some good things together' - McKenna pleased after Town's Arsenal friendly
- 6 Suffolk's first blue badge prosecution for Haverhill woman
- 7 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 8 Seven Suffolk villages that have received national recognition
- 9 Man taken to hospital after car crashed into two stationary vehicles
- 10 Revealed: The most isolated villages in Suffolk
They include Castlehill Park, also in Clacton, and Falcon Park at Martlesham Heath, near Ipswich.