SUFFOLK-BASED construction firm ISG Jackson has appointed Claire Folliard as its business development manager for the south-east region.Ms Folliard will be spearheading the company's drive to secure more contracts in Kent, Sussex and Surrey.
SUFFOLK-BASED construction firm ISG Jackson has appointed Claire Folliard as its business development manager for the south-east region.
Ms Folliard will be spearheading the company's drive to secure more contracts in Kent, Sussex and Surrey.
The growing business, which has a forward order book of £90million, is bolstering its business development team to support its geographical expansion.
Ms Folliard, who will be based at the company's regional office on its Mote Park development in Maidstone, has extensive knowledge of the construction sector and joins from AMEC, where she was regional business development manager.
“ISG Jackson has built up an enviable reputation with the south of England, delivering high quality and professionally-managed projects for a range of high profile clients,” said Ms Folliard.
“There is a real vibrancy to the company and I'm excited to be joining at such a dynamic period of business growth and inward investment in services, skills and training.”
- 1 Historic former pub with permission to convert into homes set for auction
- 2 Ipswich Town installed as early League One title favourites
- 3 GALLERY: 'Stunning' turnout as Hadleigh Show returns after enforced break
- 4 5 new places to eat and drink in Woodbridge this year
- 5 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Sudbury river
- 6 Excitement builds as Suffolk Show venue wakes up
- 7 Mike Bacon: Luke Woolfenden.... going nowhere, going everywhere
- 8 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 9 'We're blown away' - Classic car show visits care home after roadworks setback
- 10 'I keep selling out' - Mum-of-two dreams of fudge shop as business thrives
The firm's managing director, Bernard Clarke, said he was certain she would make a “major” contribution to their ongoing success.