Claydon: Cleaning group Ingot Services wins Nandos restaurants deal
- Credit: Archant
CLEANING specialist Ingot Services has agreed a contract with international restaurant chain Nandos.
After seeing of stiff competition, Ingot will now be looking after Nandos restaurants’ air handling units across the UK.
Alan Maynard, managing director at Ingot, which is based at Claydon, near Ipswich, said: “We are delighted to add such a household name to our client list and look forward to establishing a long term relationship with Nandos.
“Nandos 240 restaurants cater for hundreds of thousands of visitors every year across the country so our service is paramount.”
He added: “By winning new business we are also creating employment opportunities and have recently been able to take on a further six operatives, meaning we now have an even greater capacity to fulfil cleaning requests anywhere in the UK.”
You may also want to watch:
Ingot Services provides a full range of cleaning services including deep kitchen cleaning, extract cleaning and duct work cleaning.
Its client base is drawn from all over the UK, from Michelin star restaurants through to pubs and cafés. It also works for many local authorities in schools and care homes.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 9 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car