CNet Training takes over as sponsor of the Suffolk FA Senior Cup
- Credit: Archant
CNet Training, based at Fornham St Genevieve, near Bury St Edmunds, is the new sponsors of the Suffolk FA Senior Cup.
The company, an award-winning provider of technical data centre and network infrastructure training, will sponsor the competition for the next two seasons.
The Senior Cup agreement is in addition to CNet’s continued sponsorship of the Suffolk FA Junior Cup for a third season.
Andrew Stevens, chief executive of CNet Training, said: “We are delighted to sponsor the Suffolk FA junior and senior cups.
“As a company we believe in supporting and encouraging grassroots football and helping to inspire players. The work that Suffolk FA does for the local football community is incredible and we are pleased to be part of it.”
You may also want to watch:
CNet takes over as sponsor of the Senior Cup from Queensway, which has supported the competition for the past two seasons.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 3 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 4 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 5 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 8 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 9 Forward Sears completes Colchester return
- 10 A12 reopened after three-car crash