Coastal brewer aims to find its voice
SOUTHWOLD brewer, distiller and retailer Adnams is this week launching a new marketing campaign.
The company has again teamed up with Soho-based communications agency DHM which was also responsible for Adnams’ “Beer From the Coast” campaign, which has run successfully since 2003.
While the coastal images were aimed at establishing a sense of place for the company, the new campaign, “Let’s Talk Beer”, aims to give it a voice.
It initially involves posters and beer mats carrying “stories” such as “Broadside – It’s rich. Or as one Facebook member said – ‘It’s not a beer, it’s a pie’. (Thanks Jack!)”
Another reads: “Have you seen our grass roofed distribution centre? You might have seen it and thought it was the only hill in Suffolk”.
You may also want to watch:
“Beer from the Coast established Adnams as the coastal brewer and we wanted to build on this by telling customers the wider Adnams story; the stories behind our beers, our values, our people and our home in Southwold,” said chief executive Andy Wood.
“As a small company, we value our conversations with all our customers and consumers. And where better to start those conversations than in a pub?”
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 3 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 6 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 7 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 8 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 9 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 10 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
Dave Dye, founding partner at DHM, said the campaign was “conversational” and aimed to “capture a sense of Adnams’ personality while allowing consumers to engage with the brand.”