Cobb Europe duo
POULTRY meat breeding stock suppliers Cobb Europe has made two new appointments.Leasea Butler becomes technical service manager and Wout van Wolfswinkel takes on the parent stock sales manager role at the firm, which is based in Severalls Park, Colchester.
POULTRY meat breeding stock suppliers Cobb Europe has made two new appointments.
Leasea Butler becomes technical service manager and Wout van Wolfswinkel takes on the parent stock sales manager role at the firm, which is based in Severalls Park, Colchester.
Ms Butler joined Cobb 11 years ago and has worked on all aspects of production in the US. She began with pedigree production, then on to great grandparent production and most recently she is working as director of grandparent production. She will start her new role in mid August.
“Leasea is a great team player who has done a fine job wherever she has worked and will be a valuable addition to our Cobb Europe team,” says Pelayo Casanovas, sales and technical director of Cobb Europe.
You may also want to watch:
Mr van Wolfswinkel has worked with Cobb for eight years starting in the planning department and moving into sales where he has been responsible for Holland, Belgium, and the franchise distributors Cobb Germany, Cobb Spain and the Cobb distributor, Blenta in Sweden
“Wout has shown commitment and passion and is very well respected among peers,” said Mr Casanovas.
- 1 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 2 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 3 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 4 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 8 Country inn acquired from Jamie Oliver's parents reopens following facelift
- 9 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 10 Why you should be heading to Beach Street this Saturday
“He received the Cobb Europe chairman's award this year as a reflection of his positive interaction with customers and all team members.”